Thursday, March 7, 2013

Peace



 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - Jesus, John 14:27 (NIV)

For now I would be lying down in peace; I would be asleep and at rest. - Job 3:13 (NIV)

The God of peace be with you all. Amen. - Romans 15:33 (NIV)


A couple of weeks ago, I went through a horrible emotional and physical battle.  The grief and emotional toil were unbearable.  The pain was so bad, that I started to feel it physically.  I became sick.

After talking to my fiance & crying for around an hour, I felt somewhat better, but I was still physically sick.  And, the emotional pain was still lingering.

I was lying down trying to go to sleep, but the pain would not go away.  I laid there for a while, and I started to pray.  I asked God to comfort me.  To give me His peace so that I could rest.  So that I could deal with everything that was going on.

And, as always, He delivered.  I felt so relaxed & comforted.  I was finally able to go to sleep and get some rest after I received peace from the Lord.

Today, my wish to all my BLM friends is that you receive peace and comfort from the Lord as I have.

God bless each of you!  Love & hugs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment