Sunday, May 26, 2013

6 Months

Bo's 6 Month Angelversary was May 21!

All day long I was fine, until later that night, I was thinking about him, as I often do.

I just broke down in tears.  All I could think about was how I should be 38 weeks pregnant, ready to give birth to my beautiful baby boy! 

It is all I have been thinking about since his 6 month Angelversary!

I was able to order two beautiful pictures {one for my baby boy & one for my brother}, since I won a gift certificate from Catherine @ The Sacred Seashore.

Bo's beautiful sunset on the beach photo from The Sacred Seashore! <3

James' beautiful sunset beach photo from The Sacred Seashore!


I love these photos!  They are both so gorgeous!

My fiance picked Bo's photo out {and I think he made an awesome choice}!

Mommy & Daddy love & miss you, Bo!  Until we meet again, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment