Friday, May 24, 2013

International Bereaved Mother's Day

International Bereaved Mother's Day was Sunday, May 5, 2013.

To read more about International Bereaved Mother's Day and it's beginning, check out this post from CarlyMarie's blog.  You can also check out the Facebook page.

Overall, I was great on this day!  I think it is because I was focusing my energy and time on helping other Bereaved Mommies during the day!

I created several graphics for the day that anyone could use and share!







I also spent time making personal graphics for some individuals!  Here are the ones that I made for Bo! <3




I hope that all of you who celebrated International Bereaved Mother's Day had a very peaceful and gentle day!  Much love to you all!

Mommy loves & misses you, Bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment