Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Boy & A Girl

Of course this story starts with a boy and a girl.
Or rather, a man and a woman.

His name is Justin, and my name is Kayla.

Justin is 23 years old, and I am 26 years old.

We live in beautiful California.

Justin is Mexican American.  He is albino, though, so even though he is Mexican, he looks like white.  Literally!  Super white!  He has long blond hair and blue eyes.
{True Californian style - he he!}
Because Justin is albino, he is allergic to the sun.
{Seriously!}
If he is in the sun for long periods of time, he will burn severely, even if he has on sunscreen.
In addition, Justin is technically blind.  Not fully blind, but he must wear really thick glasses, and then he still has to be extremely close to whatever he wants to see.

I am American, but because I have some Indian blood in me, I am slightly tan {all year long}!
This results in me picking with Justin because he is Mexican, I am white, and I am darker than him.

*Random Facts about Justin*
Favorite Colors:  Blue, Black, Purple, & Green
Favorite Foods:  Pizza & Wings
Favorite Drinks:  Coca-cola & Root Beer
Favorite TV Shows:  Red vs. Blue, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Family Guy, Futurama & Hell on Wheels
Favorite Games:  Xbox 360 - Call of Duty: Black Ops & Castlevania: SOTN, Poker - Texas Hold 'em, & Dominoes
Favorite Clothes:  Black jeans, black shirt, black boots, and black fedora
Justin absolutely loves and adores his dog, M.J.  She is a miniature schnauzer mixed with another breed.  She is  white {for the most part}, and she has one black nail {pinkie nail on right front paw}!
She is rambunctious, loving, super cute, and a handful at times.  She has her own personality, which includes being happy, sad, moody, and mean!
Justin has no tattoos and no piercings.
He was born and raised in California and has lived here his whole life.

*Random Facts about Kayla*
Favorite Colors:  Purple & Black
Favorite Foods:  Strawberries, Chicken, & Bacon
Favorite Drinks:  Sundrop, Mello Yello, & Mountain Dew
Favorite TV Shows:  Breaking Bad, NCIS, Army Wives, & Hell on Wheels
Favorite Games:  Xbox 360 - Call of Duty: Black Ops, Poker - All Kinds, Dominoes, UNO, and Phase 10
Favorite Clothes:  Jeans, tank tops, and flip-flops
I love M.J. as well, although she can be a pain in my butt sometimes!  She seems to be calming down a little now, though.
I have 7 tattoos and 13 piercings!
I was born and raised in North Carolina.  I lived in Florida for a couple of years, and now I live in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment