Monday, October 8, 2012

How We Met

Many people think we were crazy, and some still do, but Justin and I met on Xbox live.



*May 14, 2012*
I was playing a game called Gears of War 3 with a friend, when Justin joined us in the game and started playing with us as well.



We talked, we laughed, we joked, and we became friends very easily and quickly.

We continued to play games together and talk everyday, and within 2 weeks, I was making plans to fly to California to meet him.
{Needless to say I was very nervous, but it was mainly about the flight!  I had never been on a commercial plane before, and I had never been farther west than Tennessee!}

*May 29, 2012*
Justin asked me to be his girlfriend, and of course, I said yes!

*June 1, 2012*
We said our first "I love yous" to each other!

*June 14, 2012*

I took my first commercial flight and traveled all the way across the United States to the extraordinary West Coast to meet the man that I had fell in love with.

From the moment I met Justin, I knew I was right where I was supposed to be!  It was like I had known him  all of my life.  I felt so connected to him from the very first moment.


Over the next two weeks, I knew I had to decide whether I was going to stay in California with Justin or go back to North Carolina.  Back to my family.


*June 28, 2012*

The day when I was supposed to fly back home to North Carolina.  To my family.  The last day I considered myself to be just a visitor in California.

*July ~ September*

The next three months continued to get better & better!


The more I learned about Justin, the more I fell in love with him & realized he is my soulmate!

We share so many of the same thoughts, we finish each others' sentences, and we cherish each and every moment we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment